Get Started on Reaching Your Professional Goals in the Workforce
Apply for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Criteria for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Calling all students entering and currently enrolled in a college or university! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to receive additional financial assistance for your education. At Empire Resume Career Services, we play an active role in our community and would like to present a $500 check made out to you or your institution.
When you’re looking to enhance your career and develop a bright future through higher education, we want to help you get started. For aspiring professionals and future members of the workforce, now is your chance to get started chasing your dream.
Requirements for Scholarship Eligibility:
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolling or currently a full-time student at an accredited college/university within the U.S. for completion of an undergraduate degree.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees of Empire Resume Career Services and their immediate families are not eligible.
Application Process for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
- Applicant must provide an essay answering the question: “What do you think resumes will look like in 20 years?
- Applicant must fill out the basic information required for the EmpireResume.com scholarship application.
- Be sure to review the scholarship guidelines carefully.
- Be specific with your strategy.
- Remember to include your name with your essay.
- Take a creative approach.
- Take your time and be patient.
- Total award – $500
- Number of awards given – 1
- The award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check and applied directly to the winning applicant’s tuition.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail and your entry will be posted on Empire Resume Career Services social media platforms.
Last Day to Enter: May 31, 2020
Winner Announced: June 15, 2020
2020 EmpireResume.com Scholarship Application
Winners Will Be Decided By The Founder & CEO Dr. Phillip Gold
The decision will be based on creativity, drive, and clarity of writing. All entries must comply with the application process. Winners will be announced on our social media platforms.
Congratulations to Dominic Davidson, the 2019 winner!
After carefully reviewing thousands of applicant’s essays based on their creativity, drive, and clarity of writing, Dominic stood among the competition by providing a very comprehensive and insightful answer to the question “What would be your plan for marketing EmpireResume.com online with a $10,000 budget?”
Dominic outlined his strategy by saying he would first identify who our target market is, then spend more time on more active millennial social media platforms outside of Facebook. Next, Dominic researched some of our competitor’s and detailed some plans to help differentiate us. He also advised that we should develop partnerships with various colleges and universities to assist their career centers with student’s transitioning into the workforce.
Finally, Dominic suggested some great Google strategies and how to help increase our online presence. His recommendations were well thought out and he demonstrated the kind of thinking that companies look for today. He will clearly be an asset to anyone he works for!