Get Started on Reaching Your Professional Goals in the Workforce
Apply for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Criteria for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Calling all students entering and currently enrolled in a college or university! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to receive additional financial assistance for your education. At Empire Resume Career Services, we play an active role in our community and would like to present a $250 check made out to you or your institution.
When you’re looking to enhance your career and develop a bright future through higher education, we want to help you get started. For aspiring professionals and future members of the workforce, now is your chance to get started chasing your dream.
Requirements for Scholarship Eligibility:
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolling or currently a full-time student at an accredited college/university within the U.S. for completion of an undergraduate degree.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees of Empire Resume Career Services and their immediate families are not eligible.
Application Process for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
- Applicant must provide an essay answering the question: “What would be your plan for marketing EmpireResume.com online with a $10,000 budget?”
- Applicant must “like” the Empire Resume Career Services Facebook page.
- Applicant must fill out the basic information required for the EmpireResume.com scholarship application.
- Be sure to review the scholarship guidelines carefully.
- Be specific with your strategy.
- Remember to include your name with your essay.
- Take a creative approach.
- Take your time and be patient.
- Total award – $250
- Number of awards given – 1
- The award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check and applied directly to the winning applicant’s tuition.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail and your entry will be posted on Empire Resume Career Services social media platforms.
Last Day to Enter: May 31, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
2019 EmpireResume.com Scholarship Application
Winners Will Be Decided By The Founder & CEO Dr. Phillip Gold
The decision will be based on creativity, drive, and clarity of writing. All entries must comply with the application process. Winners will be announced on our social media platforms.