Get Started on Reaching Your Professional Goals in the Workforce
Apply for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Criteria for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
Calling all students who are currently enrolled in a United States college or university! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to receive additional financial assistance for your educational needs.
At Empire Resume, we play an active role in our community and would like to present a scholarship amount of $500 made out to you or your institution.
The educational scholarship renews every year. If you don’t get selected for this round, feel free to apply again next year.
Requirements for Scholarship Eligibility:
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college/university within the U.S. for completion of an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must fill out the basic information required for the EmpireResume.com scholarship application.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees of Empire Resume and their immediate families are not eligible.
Applicants must write an essay of no more than 1,000 words answering the question: “How will automation affect the job market over the next decade?”
Application Process for the EmpireResume.com Educational Scholarship
- Applicant must provide an essay answering the question: “How will automation affect the job market over the next decade?”
- Applicant must fill out the basic information required for the EmpireResume.com scholarship application.
- Be sure to review the scholarship guidelines carefully.
- Be specific with your strategy.
- Take a creative approach.
- Take your time and be patient.
- Total award – $500
- Number of awards given – 1
- The award amount will be made out to you or your school in the form of a check or PayPal and applied directly to the winning applicant’s tuition.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail and your response will be posted on Empire Resume social media platforms.
- Winner must respond within 30 days of notification; otherwise, another recipient will be chosen.
- Total award – $500
Last Day to Enter: May 31, 2021
Winner Announced by: June 15, 2021
2021 EmpireResume.com Scholarship Application
Winners will be decided by the senior leadership team at Empire Resume.
The decision will be based on creativity, drive, and clarity of writing. All entries must comply with the application process. Winners will be announced on our social media platforms.
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Winner: Mackenzie Sinon!
Out of nearly 5,000 applicants this year, Mackenzie has been carefully chosen and selected based on her essay response, assessment of skills, and academic accomplishments. The decision was also based on creativity, drive, and clarity of writing. The values that Mackenzie possesses speaks through her love of education. She truly is a talented and unique individual. In her scholarship submission she mentions:
“When I think about how college graduates will apply for jobs in 20 years, I can’t help but think that resumes will look very different. Today, it is still commonplace to submit a paper resume. Many employers require you to also submit a resume online, especially if the application is online. I think the use of electronic resumes will become the norm. I see the use of paper resumes being phased out because many employers are moving to all online systems, so I think the submission of paper resumes will be frowned upon as paper records become no more. One major change that I think will be made is the use of videos. I think references will have to provide video recommendations and that job candidates will be required to submit a video that serves as a cover letter to explain their purpose for applying to the position. These videos will make resumes more personal and be able to save time for both the employer and employee by serving as a first interview of sorts. A final minor change that I see taking place is the inclusion of social media accounts. I think people will start to use social media to create a “brand” for themselves that expresses their views and work. I believe that employers will begin to expect every employee to have social media…”
Empire Resume has helped tens of thousands of people with their careers and are now excited to offer Mackenzie the opportunity to receive additional financial assistance for her educational needs. It has been a sincere pleasure learning more about Mackenzie and we wish her a happy and healthy rest of her college experience! Good luck with everything Mackenzie Sinon!
Congratulations to Dominic Davidson, the 2019 winner!
After carefully reviewing thousands of applicant’s essays based on their creativity, drive, and clarity of writing, Dominic stood among the competition by providing a very comprehensive and insightful answer to the question “What would be your plan for marketing EmpireResume.com online with a $10,000 budget?”
Dominic outlined his strategy by saying he would first identify who our target market is, then spend more time on more active millennial social media platforms outside of Facebook. Next, Dominic researched some of our competitor’s and detailed some plans to help differentiate us. He also advised that we should develop partnerships with various colleges and universities to assist their career centers with student’s transitioning into the workforce.
Finally, Dominic suggested some great Google strategies and how to help increase our online presence. His recommendations were well thought out and he demonstrated the kind of thinking that companies look for today. He will clearly be an asset to anyone he works for!