HOW IT WORKS
Submit Your Order
Purchase one of our resume packages using our highly secure payment processor Authorize.Net.
Email us your current resume (if you have one) and completed questionnaire.
Have a one-on-one phone consultation to go over anything if you’d like.
Receive your winning resume in 3-business days in Word and PDF formats.
Why We’re Better!
- 97% INTERVIEW SUCCESS RATE – We have greater than a 97% success rate landing our clients’ interviews!
- FREE RESUME REVIEWS – Have one of our certified professional resume writers review your resume for free.
- OUTSTANDING CLIENT FEEDBACK – See what our clients have to say by checking out our Google reviews.
- OUR PROVEN RESOURCES – We provide every client with our How to Get Your Resume Seen Guide, which will guarantee that your resume will be seen by a hiring manager.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We back all our professional resumes with a satisfaction guarantee.
The most important ingredient in your job search is your resume. Short of being a professional resume writer, most people need help with exactly what to include and how to optimize their resumes for the applicant tracking systems that companies use. Your resume is the first impression you’ll make and will determine if you’ll be invited in for an interview or passed over for someone else. Our certified professional resume services company, based in the greater Salt Lake City region, will develop a great resume that gets your foot in the door!
Any professional today who does not have a LinkedIn profile will significantly undermine their chances for an interview. Every major company today uses LinkedIn to identify potential new talent and further examine candidates who’ve applied for their open positions. LinkedIn works in concert with your resume and allows recruiters to get a more complete picture of who you are. Our experts will develop and optimize your LinkedIn profile to considerably increase your chances of success in getting the job you deserve. We also provide assistance on exactly how to use LinkedIn for networking and applying for jobs today.
Today, people can apply for many jobs online at the click of a button as technology continues to expand at a mind-numbing rate. This means that employers constantly receive hundreds of resumes for every job opening posted and are always looking for ways to weed out candidates to make their job easier. The quickest way for a hiring manager to eliminate a potential candidate is if they don’t include a cover letter. A cover letter must be included with every job application and should be a very concise and compelling letter that entices recruiters to want to know more about you. We’ll craft a captivating cover letter that can help guarantee your resume will be seen.